What Is DCS?
SaberNet DCS is a labor data collection system, designed to allow organizations to rapidly capture their labor data in real-time. Reporting and analyzing this data provides you with real visibility into the profitability of individual jobs, projects, employees and departments. Establishing reliable labor efficiencies enables you to more accurately estimate jobs and uncover opportunities.
Download Latest Version
- Single swipe clock-in allows
employees to rapidly clock in at a door terminal.
- Single swipe lunch / break allows you
to suspend and resume an activity using a single barcode.
Instant activity switching allows an
employee to immediately end one task and begin another.
- One employee on multiple jobs (job
- Multiple employees on one job
- Indirect activities and set-up time tracking
- Web enabled administration allows managers and supervisors to reference the live active employee list, manage jobs, and edit time records from any browser
- Runs as either a stand-alone application (autonomous) or it can be integrated with an ERP/CRM/MIS or payroll system
2 modes of operation: shop floor
automated (bar-codes and scanners) and desktop standalone (mouse and
Powerful reporting can be generated with Crystal Reports
The SaberNet® DCS application is made up of 4 component applications:
- GTK Client
The SaberNet® DCS Client is the primary interface. This application is installed onto an individual PC (or can be implemented in a thin-client environment) and is operated through bar code input, mouse input, or both.
- WAP Client
The SaberNet® DCS WAP Client is designed to be used on mobile devices.
- Web Administration
The SaberNet® DCS Web component is used primarily by administrators and managers to maintain DCS data. This functionality includes creating, editing, viewing & maintaining:
- Employees, Shifts & Departments
- Time Records
- Time Reports
- Production Jobs
- Indirect Activities
- Various Default Settings
The SaberNet® DCS Server is responsible for communicating with the database and sending out events to keep all of the clients updated.
- Microsoft Windows
- Mac OS
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer